Sep 28, 2010

The Long-Awaited Visit... Yatta!

The time has finally come for me - oops - I mean for my friends and I to visit the Midori Restaurant... Hip hip hooray! Well I wouldn't be as excited if I were to visit another restaurant... However, I'm fully assured that this trip is going to be a super fun and exciting one. Come on people, I'm talking about a Japanese restaurant here! Who doesn't love Japanese food?

...do you or do you not?

Oh well, never mind. Anyway, I've always loved Japanese food. It's even number 1 on my "favorite type of food" list. Actually, I started off by hating Japanese food. God, I can't believe how foolish I was to loathe such a heavenly type of cuisine! My father was the one who introduced me to the delicacy. He gave me ikura sashimi, or "fish eggs", and it was my first-ever Japanese dish. At first, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever to be created for man kind to digest. Moreover, it was all slimy and...orange. But, it was so strange that it ended up tasting so good! So, strange things aren't always bad, are they? Ah, yes. Alas, Japanese food opened my eyes and my heart to accept strange, weird & extraordinary things into my life. :D

Therefore, I expect to eat more of this healthy-and-delicious-at-the-same-time cuisine at Midori Restaurant. In addition, I also expect this visit to upgrade my knowledge about Japanese culture, tradition and etiquette, because in fact Japanese dining is a truly educational dining experience, really!

Oh, and I have one more thing to say... yatta!

No comments:

Post a Comment